Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer for the 60th Hawai'i State Science & Engineering Fair! Successful coordination and organization of the Fair largely depends on the help of our volunteers. Every year, we have been fortunate to recruit a number of volunteers that assist in various areas at the Fair. Below is a table outlining the different volunteer opportunities along with a brief description, as well as the work day/shift that we would require assistance.
A few things to keep in mind as a volunteer...
- Some volunteer positions may require a lot of walking and standing for extended periods of time.
- Parking at the Hawai'i Convention Center will be validated.
- Lunch is provided for shifts falling between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM. Coffee service will be available for volunteers on early morning shifts.
- Shifts do overlap and some of the times may change due to the event needs and resources. We kindly request your patience, flexibility, and understanding.
- If you cannot fulfill your commitment due to unforeseen circumstances, please notify the Academy as soon as possible.